Protect your computer from viruses and other online threats with Trend Micro Worry-Free Antivirus.
It’s vitally important to review and manage your network security. Protecting your network isn’t an option, it’s a necessity. With Trend Micro Worry-Free Antivirus you can protect your computer from data loss, viruses and ransomware, prevent disruption to your day to day activity, and manage security for all your devices.
Simple and complete protection for your endpoints and beyond
Easy to install & use, and won’t slow you down
A single, intuitive web console
Cloud-based protection with automatic updates
The broadest protection against ransomware and advanced attacks
Advanced threat protection techniques protecting any user activity, any endpoint, and any mailbox
For your Endpoints & Beyond
Protects your endpoints, email, and collaboration services
Automatic detection and response endpoint and email, the #1 threat vector
The past 2 years have transformed the way we use technology. We need to secure our devices and data.
Trend Micro Worry-Free Antivirus
• High fidelity machine learning uniquely analyzes files, not only before execution, but also during runtime.
• More reliable detection of advanced malware, including fileless, cryptocurrency mining, ransomware, and more.
• Behavioural analysis against scripts, injection, ransomware, memory, and browser attacks.
• Vulnerability protection automatically shields endpoints from known vulnerabilities of Microsoft applications, significantly limits the threat vulnerabilities that can be exploited.
Safeguards your sensitive data
- Integrated DLP, encryption management, and device control capabilities cover the broadest range of devices, applications, and file types to ensure:
- Maximum visibility and control
- Confidentiality and compliance with GDPR, HIPPA, and other rapidly evolving regulations
- Granular policies for device control and data management
- Management and visibility for Microsoft® BitLocker®
Stops malicious software with application control
• Utilizes application monitoring, whitelisting, and lockdown.
• Blocks unauthorized or unknown applications from executing attacks, like ransomware. • Enforces easy-to-manage, simple rules.
• Enables you to run only applications you have authorized.